Choose three brand marketing boosters from any of these three brand building areas:
- Brand clarity – we’ll get to the essence of your brand and define what makes your brand personality different
- Visual identity – brand logo, colours, font family and style guide
- 10-page website
- Business cards and email signature
- Word and PowerPoint templates
- Bespoke branding and content
- Digital conversion tools
- Marketing strategies to promote your business
Your clear brand strategy
- This is when we do the brand thinking. It’s fascinating and challenging, yet a whole lot of fun!
- We’ll help you define who your brand is and what it stands for.
- We’ll pinpoint your brand personality – how it looks and talks and why it attracts your ideal customers.
- You’ll have clarity on what makes your brand different and desirable.
- And you’ll feel incredibly confident!
Your powerful brand identity
- This is where we bring your brand to life.
- You’ll get a brand colour palette that represents your brand values and personality.
- And see a sketchbook of logo concepts exploring colour combinations, typography and icons.
- Then you select the preferred option and we refine it until it’s good to go.
- Because we believe that every size of business should have a powerful brand.
Your stylish mobile responsive website packed with brand personality
- This is when you get your beautifully branded website.
- We’ll design, build and set you up with a fully responsive and mobile ready WordPress website that is easy to use and update.
- A slick and professional website that expresses your brand personality and aligns with your brand and business objectives.
- All we need from you is your copy and images. (And if you want help with either copywriting or image sourcing, we can add this to your package).
- We’ll train you to edit content on your website, add images and add new blogs.
- You’ll get a website you love and are proud to show off!
- Please check our FAQs to see what is included or not included for example, payment and email integration options.
Your brand marketing essentials
- We’ll provide you with artwork for your business cards.
- We’ll create your email signature with clickable links. This may include your logo (depending on mail host).
- You’ll get your very own brand style guide including logo variants, font family (for print and digital), colour references and summary of your brand including your brand purpose & positioning, vision & values, personality, tone of voice and essence.
This is the flexible bit where you can customise what you want to suit your business, brand and customer needs.
Bespoke branding and content
- Generate a shortlist of three ideas for your brand name and strapline
- Social media banners for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube and MailChimp header – so your branding is clear and consistent and builds memorability
- Three templates for your social media posts e.g. for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn – to build your visual brand identity
- One template for 2-sided flyers – so you have professional-looking, branded marketing materials that get you noticed in networking meetings
Digital tools to generate leads and optimise conversions on your website
- Set up your MailChimp email marketing account, sign-up forms, thank you forms and integrate this with the website. Add a pop-up box to encourage prospects to provide their email addresses.
- Having set up your MailChimp account, design your 1-2 page lead magnet (based on your copy) – to give prospects more reasons to give you their email address. Set up the automatic download from your website or MailChimp.
- Set-up a payment method on your website, using Stripe or PayPal buttons – so you can collect payments via your Stripe or PayPal account.
- Create a targeted landing page based on your sales funnel – with a clear call to action e.g. email sign-up or payment button (see above).
Marketing strategies to promote your business
- Strategies for marketing your services and products – so you can package them up, price them and name them.
- Map out your sales funnel and identify promotional activities to attract prospects and clients at key stages.
- Develop advertising ideas and campaigns for your priority social media channel e.g. Facebook advertising campaign.
- Content ideas, topics and themes for your email marketing and / or blog.
- Set up your editorial calendar, posting schedule and measurement criteria for your digital marketing – so you can evaluate and improve results.
If you feel you’re not quite ready to relaunch your business, then please still get in touch for a chat and we’ll help you plan ahead.